THINGS TO BRING
- Reﬁllable water/sports bottle
- Lunch/Snack in soft sided cooler
- Waterproof Camera (optional)
How to Register:
To register for Paddleboard Summer Camp, you MUST do the following:
1. Fill out the "Camp Registration Form" (blue button below)
2. Fill out the "Paddleboard Camp Release of Liability Waiver" (green button on bottom-right corner of the screen)
3. Make payment upon arrival for the first day of camp.
Paddle Board Summer Camp
RENTALS & SALES
THINGS TO WEAR
- Backpack to pack everything
- Change of Clothes (optional)
The Utah Lake Paddle Camp is a 5 day camp packed full of lots of fun. Each camp session is 3 hours/day. Campers will learn the basics of stand up paddle boarding while learning the skills to give them the confidence they need to be out on the water. Each day is focused on teaching a new paddle boarding skill and lots of fun games and activities. Instructors will teach balance, control, steering and paddle etiquette, marine education, and water safety.
Campers will participate in paddle races, beach challenges, water games and relays daily so they can practice there skills and of course, have some fun in the sun and on the lake. The daily agenda will be subject to daily weather, wind and lake conditions. At the end of the camp, kids will be an equipped paddler with the skills and confidence that will last them a life time.
For more details on the camp schedule, click the "Camp Outline" button below.
We look forward to seeing all of you soon!!